Love is the key ingredient in life. When children receive love they gain the capacity to share love with others. Expressing love to your child and helping them express love to others is a primary focus of parenting. This talk will address how your child feels love, experiences love and shares love.
How Do I Use This Talk?
- Sit close together and face each other.
- Choose who will respond first and the other person will listen.
- Begin the talk. The person responding should do so out loud.
- Advance through Talk at your own pace. If you can’t think of the answer right away, think about it for awhile and answer when you are ready.
- When finished, reverse roles or choose another Talk.