Nurturing a heart to heart relationship with each of our children should be an intentional priority and focus.
This TALK encourages parents to consider what their own favorite, funny, happy, or difficult experiences were when they were the child’s age thus opening windows of relational discovery
How Do I Use This Talk?
- Sit close together and face each other.
- Choose who will respond first and the other person will listen.
- Begin the talk. The person responding should do so out loud.
- Advance through Talk at your own pace. If you can’t think of the answer right away, think about it for awhile and answer when you are ready.
- When finished, reverse roles or choose another Talk.