Conflict resolves when a couple chooses to fight for their relationship rather than fight each other. As you talk about conflict resolution in this non-conflict moment you are equipping yourself to better handle and resolve future conflicts.
How Do I Use This Talk?
- Sit close together and face each other.
- Choose who will respond first and the other person will listen.
- Begin the talk. The person responding should do so out loud.
- Advance through Talk at your own pace. If you can’t think of the answer right away, think about it for awhile and answer when you are ready.
- When finished, reverse roles or choose another Talk.
Take a Look at the Rest of Our Core Marriage Talks
We offer an entire series of 30 TALKS that have been created with the sole purpose of opening up meaningful lines of communication between you and your spouse.See the Core Marriage Talks